Mio Cid Anointed Knights Templar Golden Sword Scabbard Totem Engraving 49"
Buy One Sword Get Second One 50% Off. Email us for more information
- Knights templar sword, since 1066, 124cm long, 1.2kg, brand new, die casting, pointed, unsharpened;
- Stainless steel blade, surface mirror polish, Mio Cid is hero and honoured great warrior who serves without treason, he guards both Islam and Christ in what he thinks in reason, Knight who, elected by God, is determined to glory after the moment of death, he could succeed in war, 90cm long, 4.8cm wide, zinc alloy for handle and fittings;
- Black leather hard wood scabbard;
- Vivid engravings on the cross guard with red, antique gold and black enamel signs and symbols;
- Leather handle with gold floral red cross and two fighting warriors covered with red shields at the pommel;
Swords and Maintenance
Our swords are handmade, non-sharpened and false-edged replicas. All metal swords require responsible use, care, and maintenance. Your sword should always be covered with a light coating of oil to prevent rust on the blade. Common oil could be a mixture of sewing machine oil and vaccine. Please periodically check if the hanging sword and screws are getting loose on the wall mount.
Terms and Conditions
You must be 16 or older, unless guided by a guardian, to purchase metal swords although these are not real weapons. Please be aware of your compliance with local and state laws to legally possess or properly use sword, knife, or dagger. We will not accept any responsibility or liability for any consequences of non-compliance.
We ship worldwide to 185 countries! Please allow 1-2 business weeks for your order to arrive.